Safe Chicken Raising – Chicken Range Outdoor Pens
Raise healthy chickens and eggs outdoors safely!
Helps keep chicken predators out!!
Enjoy the great outdoors while raising healthy chickens, turkeys, and other poultry.
Foxes, coons, and stray dogs will have lunch elsewhere!
3 Sizes Available
6′ x 10′ –
10′ x 12′ –
12′ x 10′ –
Our grazing pens are designed to be portable & lightweight, w/ low peak height to endure windy conditions. A rollup handle on the tarp allows easy access over the side. Moving is done quickly by raising the lift handle (approx. 50lb) on one end which lowers the wheels on the other end via an attached cable.
Constructed of 2” tubing and 1×2” wire, all galvanized. A welded frame with heavy duty poly ties to attach the wire. The cover tarp is 10oz. material, w/ 10yr life expectancy. After initial setup, the pen can be assembled in 15 min. using only a 5/16 nut driver.
Chicken Predator Control is just 15 minutes away!
Instructions for Chicken Predator Control Coops:
Chicken Coop Setup Information
- 1. Layout all contents. Begin by sliding end panels into side panels and ridge pole
- 2. Tighten hose clamps around side and end panels
- 3. Mount lift handle with brackets, fasten to end panel with u-bolts
- 4. Bolt wheel brackets to side panels
- 5. Fasten cable to lift handle and wheel brackets with quick snaps
- 6. Connect roll-up pipes, slide PTO crank handle into roll-up pipe fasten with screws
- 7. Slide roll-up pipe into hem on tarp secure with tarp clips
- 8. Fasten tarp with bunge balls no more than 18” past peak on access side of pen
- 9. Please call with questions. Enjoy your feathered friends!
- To mount nest box. Cut a hole in the wire where you wish to mount it. Then mount
nest box with the U-bolts.
Shipping is is a flat rate of $295 for addresses west of the Mississippi River.
East of the Mississippi River is $195
Add $125 if sent to a farm or residence.
Shipping for accessories will be $15 per order.
Please see map below.