Every part of the mills, including the bodies, handles, hoppers, stainless steel GrainBreaker augers and high quality alloy steel grinding burrs are made here on-site, allowing us to guarantee the quality of the parts being made.
Many of the GrainMaker® parts start as solid pieces of material including the adjustment knobs, main shafts, GrainBreaker augers, v-groove flywheel pulley’s and burrs.
Each mill comes with a Lifetime Heirloom Guarantee on the entire mill including the grinding burrs as well as a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
With respect to our customers spending their hard earned money on a product they have purchased from us, our commitment is to create and provide products that will last and stand the test of time, products they can hand down through the generations.
GrainMaker® Grain Mill Model No.116
Hand powered grinder
Hardened Burrs Machined from Solid Stock
• Steel Construction
• Stainless Steel Coil Auger
• Stainless Steel GrainBreaker Auger
• Stainless Steel Click & Lock Adjustment Knob
• No Small Parts to be lost
• Sealed USA ball bearings for smooth operation
• Extended Handle with Hickory Grip
• Lifetime Heirloom Guarantee on whole mill, including the burrs
• Contoured Body Style
• Stainless Steel Dust Cover
• True 6″ Grinding Burrs individually machined from hardened alloy steel
• 10 Cup Hopper with Exclusive Adjustable Feed Control Slide in base of Hopper
• Custom machined 14″ V-belt flywheel pulley
• Stainless Steel Hopper Guard
• Four pre-drilled holes in base of the mill allow for easy bolting
Our GrainMaker® Model No. 116 is our largest mill and has exclusive features not found on our other mills. It is ideal for larger families, communities or for the discerning individual that desires to have the top of the line grain mill.
This mill weighs in at 43.4 lbs out of box, and stands 14 1/4″ tall x 11 1/2″ wide. It is fully adjustable to allow various types of grinds, from ultra fine to cracked.
The Model No. 116 can be hand cranked, motorized or hooked up to a geared bicycle.
“Does the term M1A2 ring a bell? This thing is built like one! [W]e are thrilled to have it and wanted to thank you for a superior, AMERICAN made product.”
– Randy S. Franklin, GA
“Your customer service is AMAZING! High standard of ethics. You ‘walk the talk…’ Thank you for service above and beyond what was expected!”
– Marsha from Arizona
“I can’t thank you enough for such a well made mill. While grinding my wheat, I get the best workout (I crank by hand). The consistency of the flour is very fine. I run it through the mill twice. It makes the best flour for my whole wheat bread recipe. It’s easy to clean this mill. Thanks for such a well made machine. It’s well worth the price.[…]”
– Lani F., Goldendale, WA
“I received our mill and unwrapped, hooked [it] up and everyone went to work![…] My 10 year son turned that mill for an hour yesterday and filled a bin for me.[…] I am so glad I didn’t listen to that sabotage of a review, the person who wrote that was out to do your product harm. You have a wonderful mill! Thank you so much!”
– Beth A.(Email: Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 12:38 PM Subject: ‘Beth again!’)