Raise goats and reap the rewards. Raising Goats For Dummies provides you with an introduction to all aspects of owning, caring for, and the day-to-day benefits of raising goats.
Raising Goats For Dummies is your how-to guide for:
• Breaking down the complicated process of choosing and purchasing the right goat breed to meet your needs and getting facilities for your goat set up.
• Providing in-depth information on proper grooming, handling, feeding, and milking.
• Covering the basics of goat health and nutrition.
• Offering tips and advice for using your goat to produce milk, meat, fiber, and more.
• Understand what makes these useful and delightful creatures so popular and gain the knowledge and skills to properly care for and utilize their many offerings.
- Cheryl K. Smith